Femal’s Service was started in 1946 by Harry Femal as a service station and towing company, located on Richmond Street in Appleton’s North side. In 1982, the business would eventually expand and move to Northland Avenue in Appleton. Harry’s four sons joined the business with Ron and Erik focusing on towing while Bob and Rick would dedicate themselves to auto body work. In 2012, Rick retired and Bob’s son Scott purchased the business and became a co-owner with his dad. Currently, Scott is the sole owner after his father Bob retired in May 2017.