Check out Wisconsin Office of Commissioner of Insurance for more questions regarding Auto Insurance Claims:
- QUESTION: Are you a direct repair shop?
Yes. We are a direct repair shop for many insurance companies. We will work directly with your insurance company as a preferred shop.
- QUESTION: Where do I get a claim number?
Claim numbers are issued by your insurance company at the time you report your accident.
- QUESTION: How many estimates do I need to get?
Wisconsin State Law states you only need one estimate.
- QUESTION: Is your estimate 100% accurate?
We have given you a visual estimate. This means we have assessed your vehicle’s damage to the best of our ability based on what we can see. Once we tear down (disassemble) your vehicle, there may be additional hidden damage.
- QUESTION: How long do estimates take?
Between 15-20 minutes.
- QUESTION: Do I need an appointment?
- QUESTION: Do you offer loaner/courtesy vehicles?
Yes. We offer loaner/courtesy vehicles while your car is being repaired.
- QUESTION: Can I choose any shop to repair my vehicle?
Yes. The customer can choose any shop to repair their vehicle. If using insurance, the customer must let their insurance company know which shop will be completing their repair.
- QUESTION: Is there a charge for an estimate?
- QUESTION: What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- QUESTION: Who do I pay my deductible to?
If your deductible is not waived, it is your responsibility to pay the shop directly.